Saturday night I attended an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Party. It was a first for me! I don't actually own a Christmas sweater and I didn't feel like spending money so I raided Grandma's closet for a sweater... don't get me wrong, I think they look beautiful on her, it's just not my cup of tea! Plus I think every Christmas sweater made has shoulder pads, not a good look for me! So Megan and I headed to Rory and Alisan's for their first annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. Dave stayed home with Ella for the evening because he was still a bit under the weather. It was great to catch up and see everyone... plus it was just hilarious to see all sorts of crazy sweaters and accessories to match. I think all of the guys at the party had women's sweaters on. I'm looking forward to attending more parties like this in the future... I might actually invest in a sweater! So here are a few pictures from the night!

No comments:
Post a Comment