Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bath Time!











Ella just recently has been sitting up in the tub! I finally got a nice non-slip mat and have let her go to it! She loves playing during bath time. She also has decided that it was necessary to splash for a majority of the bathtime too, apparently she thinks I also need a bath. Anyway, she is way too much fun! I think she could stay in the tub all night if I would let her! It's amazing that we have all sorts of toys yet she always goes for the washcloth, rinse bottle and faucet! Anyway, here are some pictures from tonight's bath!

2 comments:

Krista said...

These are the cutest pictures ever! I love her happy little face! We'll miss you this weekend. Enjoy your family time.

JR - A Green Eyed Gurl.... said...

She is such a happy girl, enjoy these times, before you know it she will turn into one of those teenagers you deal with at school!

I am glad we finally made the connection - it goes further too, my family is into real estate appraisals and I am studying to be an appraiser, so our paths my cross even more often!

Let me know if that big tall son of mine gives you any problems and just know he struggles with every class he has, especially when test times roll around.