Well school is out but I don't think I've slowed down! I was at Ag Teacher Workshop last week and then State FFA Convention this week. Hopefully I'll have some down time in the coming weeks! Ella is doing great, changing like crazy! At her 1 year appointment she was 22pounds 3 ounces (70th percentile) and 30 inches long (80th percentile) We've been trying to enjoy all sorts of different activities this summer, we went to the Mentone parade to see Riley and participated in the Relay for Life too! Luckily we've been able to spend some time with family and Ella has had a chance to play with her big cousins. Krista's daughter Emily is is only 5 months older than Ella so they seem to have a unique connection! This week Dave got to stay home with Ella while I was gone 3 days for convention. As far as I know everything went great and they had some quality father/daughter bonding time! Luckily Ella waited to start "Cruising" for me... today she finally decided it was time to walk around our furniture!!!!! She's been pulling herself up and standing for sometime but she didn't want to move so I was pretty excited when she was walking all around our coffee table. Unfortunately the video camera wasn't nearby but I did snap a few pictures of her. So that's the update on all of us!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment