Ella is continuing to grow and change like crazy! We've been spending plenty of time outside playing... she finally likes grass! She also has really started to move around and walk more... she's pretty consistently taking 6-7 steps at a time! At times she will walk 1/2 way across the room so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before that's her number 1 mode of transportation! We also went to Purdue to watch the Boilers in their season opener last weekend. She enjoyed the tailgate, especially all of the sweat treats all of her "friends" were giving her! She played cornhole with Grandma Sally. We did make it into the stadium for a short time but it was Ella's naptime so we didn't stick around too long! Anyway, here are some recent pictures of Ella. I finally have her 15 month appointment tomorrow so I'll post the "stats" later!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment