We're still here, posts are just few and far between. Life has been a bit crazy recently and I'm sure that's not going to change anytime in the near future! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post, my nice new camera that I purchased at the end of the summer is MIA??? I've used it for lots of FFA activities recently and it came up missing right before Thanksgiving. I'm hoping I've just overlooked it and it turns up, if not I guess that will be on my Christmas list!
Ella is now 18 months old. We had a bit of a rough week, she had her first experience with the stomach flu. Unfortunately, apparently with my pregnancy I also have a very weak stomach so it was a tough few days in our household! Luckily I think we are back to our "healthyselves!"
So I think that's it, we're looking forward to Christmas break! Ella and I are headed to Florida after Christmas for some relaxation at Mom & Dad's place, unfortunately Dave has to stay home and work. I'll be sure to post through the holidays!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment