Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just An Update!

Ella posing with Grandma Sally during her pedicure!


Ella Playing at home!


On the porch while we were trying to start landscaping!


The before shot... hopefully by Sunday I can post the after!


Ella showing her personality!

I don't have a whole lot to share! We've been trying to relax at home... notice I said trying! Yesterday Ella and I met Mom and Grandma Shirley for a pedicure. Ella seemed to like watching the water an bubbles and even fell asleep because it was just so relaxing! We also had a chance to spend some more time with Mike, Krista and the Girls. I really am glad that Krista has moved a little closer to us because we get to see her on a more regular basis! Today we had a photo shoot with all 5 of the grandkids- it was a little chaotic but I can't wait to see them! After an eventful lunch Ella and I headed home to chill! Ella has started the teething process and is also really congested so I figured it was time to spend some time at home! Then this evening I started the landscaping on the front of our house... I know we have been here almost a year and still no landscaping- we finally have a yard! That's a huge accomplishment, thank goodness for Grandpa Larry. Anyway, Ella played on the front porch while Dave and I prepped the area for all of the wonderful starts that I just can't wait to get from mom and Lynnette! My goal is to have it completed by the end of the weekend so I can start on the next area. I originally thought I would have the landscaping complete by now... I am on maternity leave! However, other things just seem to be coming up!

No comments: