Well, it's been a busy week. Uncle Jake had a big 2 day auction and our FFA was in charge of selling the food. I sure was ready to just sit at home and relax today! Friday and Saturday were spent at Uncle Jake's selling food and supervising my students... it was a blast! I had to wake Ella up both days around 6, she normally gets up between 7:30-8, so I was just hoping that I didn't screw up her schedule, but so far we're okay, she slept to her normal time today! I'm pretty thankful that I had mom, Shannen and Grandma to help me out, otherwise Ella would have been stuck at the auction all day. She did get to experience it for a little bit but I didn't want to over do it! Anyway, I've been noticing that Ella likes to chew on her fist all the time, just recently she's discovered her thumb, instead of the whole fist she now just gets the thumb, so yes she is a thumb sucker. Apparently Dave also sucked his thumb growing up so I'm wondering if it's genetic! Anyway, I know they say it's not good for their teeth but it's kind of cute, I captured a couple pictures to share! Again, I just can't believe how much she is changing and growing. She's just "talking" up a storm too, it's adorable, and now she's starting laughing a little and shrieking when she's excited. So that's the update on us... hopefully we'll have a relaxing week!

No comments:
Post a Comment