Today was a beautiful spring day and Ella and I took advantage of it! Ella attended her first auction this morning, she really seemed to like the "fast" talking! Then later this afternoon I took her on her first wagon ride, Grandpa & Grandma Jarrett gave her a wagon for Christmas and today was the perfect day to try it out! We didn't go far, just across the yard and part of the field to show Dave where to plant the trees but she really seemed to enjoy it! I also gave her a chance to "play" in the grass, she is not a big fan. She would much rather just sit in her wagon and play with the grass in her hand, she is very delicate with it! I took her socks off to let her test it out and she tried to hold her feet up, she had no desire to move around in the grass, it's pretty cute!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment