Dave's company gave him 4 tickets for a local hockey game and I decided to take advantage of those! For those of you that don't know, Joel and Dave were in the same fraternity in college, therefore they are brothers! (That's where the title of the post comes from!) So when Dave called on Wednesday and said he had four tickets I immediately called Karla to see if we could do a couple night... no kids! We don't all get to hang out very often anymore so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity! Luckily Karla's mother-in-law watched the boys and mom and dad came over and watched Ella so we could all go out for a funfilled evening. Now I'm sure most couples would prefer a nice sit down dinner (ex- Red Lobster... okay that was my first pick I guess Dave will have to take me there some other time!) but due to time constraints and not wanting to wait forever to get a table we ended up at Hooters! Who can resist Buffalo Shrimp, Wings and Curly Fries? So after an enjoyable dinner at Hooters we headed to the Coliseum for an eventful hockey game. Even though we missed most of the first period it was still an enjoyable game, several fights... that's why I like to watch hockey! I captured the nights events with several photos, so enjoy! It was great to go out just the four of us, it's been a while, I guess we'll have to plan these outings more often!


No comments:
Post a Comment