Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas...
















We started decorating today! I love the holidays and decorating too! Last year I didn't decorate like I wanted to. I think being pregnant had something to do with that. So this year I pulled everything out and purchased a few new items too! Hopefully we'll get our tree tomorrow then I'll be finished with the decorating. Ella really loves the lights in our house, it gives her something new to look at! I have a feeling she will love the tree too! I know the majority of the decorations she probably won't even notice or care about but I do!!! Plus I'm all about traditions and growing up we always decorated the house on Thanksgiving weekend and mom always had all sorts of fun Christmas things around the house! I snapped a couple shots of our decorations today, a big thank you to Dave for putting the outside ones up for me!!! At least it was fairly warm today! So, I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for the holiday season!!!!

No comments: