Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tailgating!
















Dave, Ella and I headed to West Lafayette today to watch the Boilers smash the Hoosiers!!! Well, Ella and I at least attended the tailgate, I thought it was a bit too cold to go to the stadium for the game. Luckily dad had a tent with a small heater for us so it kept Ella pretty toasty, plus I had her all bundled up. But don't worry we only stayed for a little while before heading to Super Target (my favorite store!!) and then to my friend Faith's house. While at the tailgate I took a few pictures. My friends Faith and Joe stopped by with their little guy David, he's almost 9 months old. It was pretty cute to see them both in their little snowsuits unable to really move around. I was pretty surprised by how Ella just sat there with a pacifier in her mouth... that's not normal for her! Maybe it was the cool weather and just having so much to check out. We had a full tent, Jordan and some of his friends stopped by and Uncle Jake and Steph! After the tailgate I did take Ella back to Faith and Joe's house to stretch out, relax and play. It was great to see them and catch up and watch David and Ella play! I got a glimpse of how Ella will be moving around in just a couple of months! I did get a pretty cute picture of the two of them just before we left... again I forgot to take pictures until right before I left so I missed out on some pretty cute moments!

No comments: