Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy, Busy!


Well, things have been crazy for us the past week. We enjoyed the 4th of July weekend, Ella got to see her first fireworks at Tim and Lili's on Friday night then we headed to Clear Lake to Grandma & Grandpa Jarrett's on Saturday for their fireworks. She slept through most of them on Friday night because I had her ears covered but Saturday they were much louder so we spent most of it inside... she felt the need to eat during the entire firework show! This week is fair week... we've spent plenty of time at the fair, I'm sort of in charge of the Young McDonald's barn so I have to be there, we take plenty of breaks and stop by Grandpa Gene's to change, eat and stretch. Only a few more days to go! Anyway, I posted a picture of fireworks at Tim & Lili's, I'll be sure to add some pictures of later this week from the fair!

No comments: