Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Such a Good Daddy!



It's really cute to watch Dave and Ella interact.... he definitely is getting the diaper changing down! (It gives me a nice break in the evening!) He also started giving her a bottle every couple of days, she doesn't get one very often but we wanted her to be able to take one... just in case I have to leave her... however, I don't think I'm ready for that! Dave's also spent some time rocking her and putting her to sleep. I capture a few of these moments over the past week or so, it's pretty cute! I sure am thankful that Dave is a hands on dad and helps out so much, not to mention the little things that I always ask ex) I need a burp cloth or can you fill up my water? (Sometimes I'm stuck on the couch feeding her and just can't do it!) The first picture I really enjoy, Dave was rocking Ella the other night and put her to sleep, apparently he was also a little tired and fell asleep with her!

No comments: