Friday, July 25, 2008

A Funfilled Day in the Office!




Ella and I went to mom and dad's yesterday so I could get trained to do somethings for mom.... and of course make some extra cash since I won't be working this fall! We had the playmat in "Ella's Corner" and she loved playing. She just smiled and made all of her little noises, she responds really well to mom.... she just smiles and smiles at her. She also loves my dad, he is very good at putting her to sleep, nice and cozy I guess! So I spent the day in the office doing work for mom and dad and Ella did great, I'm pretty lucky she doesn't mind being taken everywhere. I do think we wore her out because I put her down at 9:30p last night and I am still waiting for her to wake up... it's now 7:45am. Wow, that's awesome, maybe this is her new schedule, if so I'm perfectly fine with that. She's been sleeping through the night recently but waking up super early somewhere between 4:30-5:15am. I attached a few pictures from yesterday!

1 comment:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

You are so spoiled! I can't believe she is sleeping through the night already! Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday! Have a good weekend.