Friday, July 11, 2008

Such A Good Baby!







Well, it's been a long week at the fair. We're glad to finally be at home and get back into a routine. Ella was amazing this week, she was such a good baby... especially since I was dragging her to the fair everyday! We had a chance to watch Riley in the cutie contest... he was 1st runner-up, he should've won if you ask me but hey, what do I know! Ella also watched me on the hotair ballons with Riley and of course we strolled down the midway a few times! (Little does she know that she won't be able to go down that alone until she's oh I don't know 16 or so!) She's started to go about 3-4 hours between feedings during the day this week! (We've spent alot of time in Gannon's camper feeding her so I don't have to drive over to Grandpa Gene's!) She also is going longer at night, last night she slept from 11:30p to 6:30am... that's crazy! I only wish I could have taken advantage of it, I'm fighting a cold and I was up coughing, blowing my nose, etc! Anyway, we had a pretty busy week and I'm just looking forward to spending some quality time at home! I attached a few pictures from this week!

No comments: