Monday, October 13, 2008

Just a Quick Update on Ella!




I thought I would post a few pictures of Ella at home. She's still such a happy girl. She is loving her baby food, the new favorite is sweet potatoes... she squeaks and makes noises when the spoon isn't at her mouth fast enough! She's still trying really hard to roll over but her arm just won't let it happen! She basically gets all the way over and then just lays on the arm... it looks sort of painful but she seems to enjoy it. She also just loves to giggle and laugh. (Especially at Aunt Karla- I think she sat there and laughed at her for at least 5 minutes on Sunday!) She really has her own little personality now... it's adorable! Anyway, that's it for now! I'm sure there will be more to share later this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie: The third picture of Ella, is YOU as a baby!
My goodnes, she really is looking everyday more and more to you.
She looks so adorable with her chubby cheeks.
Hope all is well.

Sending lots of hugs and kisses.

Aunt Lili