Monday, October 13, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

Ella and I went with Karla, Joel, Riley, Hudson and Grandma Shirley for a funfilled day at the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday. (Daddy stayed at home to finish our deck!) I understand that Ella is still too young to fully enjoy this experience but I don't want her to miss out on anything either! (Obviously I'm a first time mommy!) She seemed to enjoy just checking everyone and everything out! We did go on the hayride to the actual pumpkin patch but we had to sit on the wagon once we got to the patch so Ella could eat... she wasn't a big fan of the ride, it was a good 80 degrees and sunny so I'm sure that didn't help! So, a big thank you to Riley for picking a pumpkin for Ella! Overall it was a fun day and Ella was great. She even enjoyed our meal at Applebee's on the way home! I'm sure she will have tons of fun next year when we try it again!
***And yes Karla and I dressed our kids in their "Halloween" clothes, we are those mom's, but they sure did look cute!


1 comment:

Krista said...

What!? You went to the pumpkin patch without us! Hello....coming home next week! Oh well. Looks like you guys had such a good time and the kids are cute as ever. I can't get over Ella's big blue eyes!