Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lady Bug!
















Ella had her Halloween pictures taken today... I know I'm a first time mom! My photographer was running a special for Halloween pictures! So we ventured to town, of course we had to stop by the salon first and visit Grandma Sally so she could show her off in her costume to all of the ladies. She was just so happy and smiley! Then off to get her picture taken... not nearly as smiley, we got 1 with a grin so that will have to work! Then we headed to Great-Great Grandpa Gene's house for a short visit. It was a full house and again I paraded her around in her costume! Ella is adorable in her costume, I posted pictures as proof! She's not a huge fan of the hat that goes with the outfit but she doesn't seem to mind the rest of it. So I know it's the day before Halloween but we dressed her up today anyway. But don't worry she will be a Lady Bug again tomorrow to go visit Aunt Karla's class for their "Fall Party" and then a couple more stops to "Trick or Treat" (Is it bad to take a bag along so I can have the candy?) Just kidding!

No comments: