Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our Political Baby!






Mom, Ella and I took a quick trip over to Ohio to go to the McCain/Palin Rally yesterday with Krista and Mike. I can't believe how many people showed up for the event, last estimate I heard was 12,000-13,000. It was supposed to be held outside but due to the weather it was moved inside. We had to wait in line for quite a while to get in but we were some of the lucky ones to actually make it into the Rally! It was a really fun experience. Ella did great for the large crowd and roaring cheers! (We got in line around 2pm and didn't get back to the car until about 7pm) I had to take her out of the gym a couple of times to change & feed her but over all it went well. One of the times I took her out I was stopped by a reporter that wanted to interview me & Ella(actually I think they were more into Ella!) it was ABC News/Good Morning America, so I'm going to keep watching for the next few days to see if I make it on! It would be pretty cool to have Ella on National TV! I didn't see it this morning but hopefully it will be aired. I might sound kind of goofy but it was a cool experience! Anyway, it was alot of fun and I enjoyed seeing all of the secret service, snipers, bomb squad, cops, etc! We were pretty close to McCain and Palin, definitely neat to see. Krista got some really good pictures of them on her camera, I on the other hand got some really good ones of us!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Super Jealous -

Rach said...

I am so jealous. I would have loved to have been there in support of McCain/Palin. wohoooooo for you.