Monday, August 4, 2008

An Eventful Weekend!





We've been fairly busy this weekend. Ella and I had a full day on Friday, picking up grass seed, getting fitted for a bridesmaid dress for a wedding, going to babies r us, lunch, the mall and of course Sam's club...oops I almost forgot Starbucks!!! She did great, we were out alot longer then I wanted to be but we were just having too much fun with Grandma Shirley, Aunt Karla and Hudson! I took a picture of Ella with Aunt Diann too, she met us for lunch and went to the mall to help us with the kids! Saturday night we went over to Crosby's because Lindsay & Paul were home from South Dakota, it was great we got to see all of the girls and it was the first time they met Ella! I took a couple of pictures of Lindsay and Chelsie with Ella. Ella just loved Chelsie, she stared at her the whole time Chelsie gave her the bottle. It was great to catch up with everyone and introduce Ella. I attached a couple of pictures from the weekend!

1 comment:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

I love Babies R Us... Isn't it just too much fun? Seems like when the kids were babies I never walked out of there empty handed!