Ella has really started to enjoy the Olympics. Yes, she watches TV. I guess there could be worse things. I don't feel quite as bad because it's "healthy" tv! I noticed on Saturday I flipped on the TV and Equestrian was on... she just cooed and smiled at it, apparently there might need to be a horse in her future! She also really seems to enjoy beach volleyball, so do I! It's just really funny, I think she could sit there for hours if I let her and watch the olympics! (I do turn off the TV, in fact we were gone all day yesterday so she only got to watch a little bit last night!) I have taken some pictures of her watching the Olympics, she really seems to get into them! I propped her up on a pillow on the couch last night and she just watched and watched! Just thought it was pretty cute, who knows maybe we'll have a future Olympian!

No comments:
Post a Comment