Sunday, August 24, 2008

On the Go!








I know, I've been a bad blogger... I even got an email telling me it was time to update! Grandma Shirley, Ella and I headed to go visit Krista and the Girls at their new house earlier this week. Ella did pretty good in the car, only one major meltdown! I was proactive on the trip home and stopped before it was time for her to eat! While visiting Krista we went to the mall and Bucca di Beppo's and visited the apple farm too! It was a short trip but fun to see Krista and Mike's new home. Ava just loved Ella, she was very sweet with her. I took my camera all ready to take pictures and of course I forgot (Karla had my camera since the end of last week because she needed it for school, then I finally got it back and forgot to take pictures!) I did get a few pictures of Ella in her carseat on the way to the Apple Farm, I rarely get to watch her from that direction but in Krista's mini-van I got to see how happy she was to play with her little toys on the carseat. She is growing like crazy, she'll be three months old on the 30th! She loves to sit up... obviously with our help in our lap but she almost tries to pull herself to that position! Well, that's about it for now, Krista and the girls are headed to visit this week so I'm sure I'll have some wonderful pictures of all of the cousins and the fun events we have planned! It's always fun to go to mom and dad's and watch all 5 of the cousins interact! I attached a few pictures of Ella over the past week, enjoy!

No comments: